Property Segregation

Property Segregation Information:
The Walla Walla County Segregation department is responsible for tax parcel boundary mapping and property records control for the Assessor’s office.  This includes segregations by new plats, short plats, surveys, deeds, court cases etc, sales and name changes, annexations, street vacations and related matters.

Noteworthy Information:

The Assessor’s parcel numbers are for tax purposes only, and have no bearing on what is considered to be a legal lot. 

 Contact the appropriate planning authorities for more information.

Segregation or combination of real property requires that all taxes be paid in full for the entire year, for all tax parcels involved, per RCW 84.56.345 

Combinations of tax parcels can be done as a courtesy in most cases, but are only for taxing purposes,  the tax parcels  must have the same owner, be adjacent to one another, be in the same taxing district, and have all taxes /fees paid.

For your convenience, a tax parcel consolidation request form is available...

Download a form
Microsoft Word Format
PDF Format Format

Questions can be directed to the Segregation Department by calling 509-524-2577

 Or by mail:     

Walla Walla County Assessor’s Office
315 W Main Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362                                            

Or by email: