Applications and Handouts

Land Use Application fees incl. Tech fees

Accessory Dwelling Unit  (ADU)

Appeal of Decision (APP)

Binding Site Plan  (BSP)

Boundary Line Adjustment  (BLA)

Comprehensive Plan Amendment  (CPA)

Conditional Use Permit (CUP)

Critical Areas  (CAP)

Development of Illegally Divided Land

Development Regulations Amendments (ZCA)

Final Plat and Alterations (SUB)

Home Occupations

Large Lot Subdivisions  (SUB)

Legal Lot Determination  (LLD)

Medical Hardship

Planned Unit Development  (PUD)

Pre-Application/Roundtable Meeting Request Form (PRE)

Preliminary Subdivision (i.e. Preliminary Long Plat) and Amendments

Rezone (i.e. zoning map amendment)

SEPA Environmental Checklist

Shoreline Permits

Short Subdivisions (Short Plats)

Site Development Permit  (SDP)

Variance  (VAR)

Winery/Brewery Permit  (WP)