Homeless Housing

Are you homeless or about to become homeless? Click here.
The Department of Community Health (DCH) is responsible for overseeing the continuum of care for housing in Walla Walla County. This includes the administration of several state and federal grants as well as local document recording fees.

DCH is the primary fiscal agent for the document recording fees, along with various other state and federal contracts and responsibilities.

Walla Walla County’s rent assistance program is currently operational per Proclamation 21-09. Please call Blue Mountain Action Council at 509-529-4980 to learn more and to get assistance. 

Requirements for management of these funds as required by Commerce include, but are not limited to:

Click here for a list of common Homeless/Housing acronyms.

Navigate to:
Council on Housing