C-123707BadgeJune Walla Walla County
Corrections Department 

300 West Alder Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362 

Office 509-524-5431
Fax (509) 524-5481

The main entrance is located at the corner of 5th and Alder. The County Jail, constructed in 1982, serves as a correctional facility for the Police Departments of Walla Walla and College Place as well as the Sheriff’s Office.

Quick Links:
Put money on an inmate's phone account, schedule a visit or send an e message by visiting
To add funds to an inmates account please visit or call 1-866-345-1884.
You can send a CAREPACK by visiting 
The Walla Walla County Correction's Department will not accept any books or periodicals as each inmate is supplied
with a tablet with that information accessible for free.

Fingerprinting/Book Through Information

Fingerprinting and book-throughs by appointment only. Please call (509) 524-5432 to schedule an appointment.  All fingerprinting is $10.00.  We will only accept exact cash; we do not take credit cards or checks and are not able to make change.

 Visitation Information 
 You must be 18 years of age or older, and have valid identification in your possession, to visit an individual at the jail. Individuals under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Individuals on active supervision with the Department of Corrections are ineligible to visit at the jail.       

 Commissary Information
You can use kiosk machine in the Walla Walla County Jail lobby to deposit monies into an individual's account or you can visit (24hours 7 days a week). If an individual is released before they receive their commissary, they can pick it up at the jail during regular business hours with proper ID. Any commissary more than 30 days old will be forfeited.

Posting Bail
During regular business hours, bail for charges from a local court must be posted at that court.
Walla Walla Superior Court Clerk’s Office is located on at 315 W. Main, Walla Walla, WA 99362.
Walla Walla District Court is located at 317 W. Rose, Walla Walla, WA 99362.
After hours, bail may be posted at the County Jail.
Bail must be cash or a bail bond from a bonding company approved by the Court. The jail will accept bail (cash only) for inmates held on out-of-county warrants at any time.

Communicating With Individuals
You can write to a County Jail individual by addressing a letter to them:

  • INDIVIDUAL NAME c/o Walla Walla County Corrections Department 
    300 W. Alder
    Walla Walla, WA, 99362
Envelopes can have no stickers or writing other than addressee and return address; they must contain a return address. Stickers, sexually explicit photographs or third-party communications from inmates in other institutions are not allowed.

  • If you are receiving unwanted calls from any County Jail individual, you can call (509) 524-5440 during normal business hours to block calls to your phone number. 
  • The jail will accept only money from individuals at the time of booking. With the money credited to their account, Indvidual's can purchase various items of their choosing from the jail commissary.

If you have been a victim of a crime and want to be notified when the offender is released: you can do so by following the link below or calling 1-877-846-3492 (v) toll-free ~~Disponible en espanol. The offender will not know you are registered with the Washington Statewide Victim Information and Notification Service (VINE). What will this service do for me? VINE will tell you if an offender is in custody and will give you other important custody information. This service will also let you leave a phone number where you can be reached automatically when that offender is released, transferred, escapes or dies. VINELink is the online version of VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday), the National Victim Notification Network. This service allows crime victims to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day. Victims and other concerned citizens can also register to be notified by phone, email or TTY device when an offender’s custody status changes. Users can also register through their participating state or county toll-free number. Do not depend solely on this victim information and notification service for your protection. If you feel that you may be at risk, take precautions as if the offender has already been released.

Use these convenient methods to send money to your loved one while the lobby is closed. - Copy


Prosecuting Attorney's Office 509-524-5445
Victim Services Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence 206-389-2515 (v) 206-389-2900 (TTY)
Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs 800-775-8013 (v) 360-709-0305 (TTY)
Domestic Violence Hotline-24hrs. 800-562-6025 (v & TTY)
National Deaf Domestic Violence Hotline-24hrs. 800-787-3224 (TTY)
Office of Crime Victim’s Advocacy 800-822-1067 (v)
Crime Victim’s Service Center 1-888-9-VICTIM or 509-540-0075
Crime Victim’s Compensation 800-762-3716